One-Pan Taco Macaroni And CheeseDubai | December 6, 2019 | 0 | Kitchen , Recepies
for 4 servings
- olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef(455 g)
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, divided
- ½ lb small macaroni(225 g), dry
- 1 cup water(240 mL)
- 2 cups beef stock(480 mL)
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar(200 g), yellow cheddar works as well
- 1 cup tomato(200 g), diced
- green onion, diced, for garnish
- In a 4-quart chicken fryer, heat approximately 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat and cook the onions until they begin to soften.
- Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning. Using your spatula, break up the ground beef and stir until cooked. Drain the excess liquid from the pan.
- Add water, beef stock, pasta, tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning back to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring twice to keep the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Increase heat to medium after 15 minutes, and stir pasta until most of the liquid is gone.
- Turn off heat and add the shredded cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Top with green onions.